2 eggs (1 whole egg, 1 egg white)
1 tbsp greek yogurt (or 2 tbsp skim milk for a less fluffy egg)
2 tbsp fresh mozzarella cheese
Veggies: broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic
1-2 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat skillet to medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Cook veggies for a 4-5 min. Remove from skillet.
3. After scrambling eggs w/ yogurt (or milk) pour into skillet (may need to add a little cooking spray or olive oil). Give a quick scramble with your spatula and then spread out eggs to create an even mixture on pan.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip.
5. Add 1/2 of veggies (be sure to prepare lots of veggies, some for you and some for your non-vegetarian dish if necessary) to the omelet and top w/ a little cheese.
6. Close omelet and remove from skillet.