1 large sweet potato (or two medium potatoes)
1-2 tsp olive oil
Cinnamon and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Warm sweet potato (washed) until mostly cooked (about 6-7 min. in microwave - stab a few tips with a fork).
3. Remove skin from hot potato and cut into fries (you may need to wait until potato is cool before cutting).
4. Place fries in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
5. Place fries on baking sheet (lined with tinfoil) and sprinkle with your choice of seasoning (I used pepper for half and cinnamon for half).
6. Bake for 25-35 min or until the fries begin to "burn". Switch to broil for 5 min and remove from oven.