1/2 cup skim milk
1 tsp 60%+ cocoa dark chocolate (shaved)
1 scoop whey protein (vanilla body fortress)
1/2 banana (frozen)
1 tbsp chopped walnuts
Dash of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg
3 large strawberries
1/4 - 1/2 cup Water
1. Blend all ingredients except water.
2. Slowly add water to meet your consistency needs. I usually have 5-6 ice cubes and add about 4-6 ounces of water to make a thick smoothie.
Oatmeal Blueberry pancakes
1/2 cup instant oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
Large handful blueberries
Small handful raisins
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
1/4 cup skim milk
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp flax seeds (ground)
1 tbsp wheat germ
1. Mix together all ingredients except water.
2. Slowly add water until you have a batter that mixes well and drips slowly off your spoon.
3. On a medium pan w/ a little non-stick spray, place large spoonfuls of batter to form your pancakes. Flip after the bottom is slightly golden.