3 pieces reduced fat croissants
2 tsp horseradish w/ beets
5 stalks Asparagus (chopped))
4 eggs (2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites) + 1/8 cup skim milk
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp feta cheese
4 whole mushrooms (sliced)
1/8 cup onions (chopped)
Basil & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place 1 croissant on a pan (w/ non-stick spray) and press against wall. Spread as much possible. Repeat with other 2 croissants until the bottom of the pan is covered.
3. Spread horseradish sauce on dough (you can use another spread like reduced fat cream cheese, hummus or spicy mustard if you want)
4. Place veggies (mushrooms, onions, asparagus) on dough.
5. Mix together eggs, milk, garlic and feta in a bowl.
6. Pour evenly over veggie mixture.
7. Cook for 30-40 min. or until eggs are firm in middle. Top with basil, pepper and any additional no-salt spices.