2 slices French Bread
1. Lightly toast bread in toaster.
2. On low-medium heat, spray a non-stick pan w/ a little spray.
3. Cut out a hole in the bread and remove hole.
4. Place bread on pan and crack egg onto the bread.
5. After a few minutes, carefully flip bread and cook the other side for 1-2 min. (less time for a runnier egg).
2-3 tsp beet horseradish
1-2 tbsp greek yogurt
1. Mix together and spread on other piece of bread.
I added the strawberry for a special presentation before topping the egg with the other piece of bread.