1/2 can chickpeas
1/2 can diced tomatoes w/ chili peppers (drained and rinsed)
1/2 cup corn
1 veggie burger (microwaved for 60 sec)
1 tbsp olive oil
A little water
2 tbsp whole wheat or soy flour
(Optional 1/4 cup cooked brown rice)
1. Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
2. Add flour and egg and blend. May need to add a little water during blending process.
3. On a medium-hot pan, sprayed with a little non-stick spray, place a big spoonful of burger on pan and press down w/ spatula.
4. Cook each burger for a few min. or until bottom is brown.
5. Top w/ tomato and a little shredded cheese.
Optional: serve on English muffin