Veggies (about 1/4-1/2 cup of each) Broccoli, onions, mushrooms, corn
Sauce: 1/4 cup Marinara sauce
Meat: 1 Vegetarian sausage, 1/8 cup vegetarian meat crumbles, 1/8 cup black bean and corn salsa.
Cheesy layer: 1/2 package Firm tofu (crumbled), 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, 1/8 cup shredded cheddar and 1 ounce Mozzarella cheese (sliced).
Noodles: 6 Whole wheat Lasagna noodles
1. Cook noodles according to package (until soft, no salt needed).
2. Cook meat mixture on non-stick pan w/ a little olive oil (1 tsp). Add chili flakes and a little hot sauce for a spicy sauce.
3. Cook veggie mixture w/ 1 tsp olive oil.
4. Combine tofu and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Crumble with hands (great for the kiddo's to help with this).
5. Start layering in a baking loaf pan. Start with 2 noodles, 2 spoonfuls marinara sauce, then meat, then tofu and then pile on veggies (about 1/3rd of each mixture). Sprinkle with a little of the cheese and repeat w/ 2 more noodles.
6. You can even make a noodle-free lasagna by layering the sauces and cheese w/ the veggies and meat-free sauce.