2 eggs (1 whole egg, 1 egg white)
2-3 tbsp skim milk
Small pinch of mozzarella cheese
1 small roma tomato (sliced)
1 chive (chopped)
1. Preheat a small skillet, sprayed with a little nonstick spray, to low-medium heat.
2. Scramble ingredients in a large bowl and pour into hot pan.
3. Lightly scramble eggs until eggs begin to stick to the bottom (this will help create a fluffy frittata).
4. Cook for several min. until bottom is slightly brown.
5. With a large spatula, flip frittata and cook for 1-2 more minutes.