1 large (clean) romaine lettuce leaf
4 thin slices polenta
1/4 container firm tofu (cubed)
1 spoonful marinara sauce
1 clove garlic (chopped)
Pinch of mozzarella cheese
1. Cook polenta (both sides) on a non-stick skillet on medium heat w/ a little non-stick spray, until a little brown and firm.
2. Remove polenta and place on romaine leaf.
3. Cook tofu and garlic in 1 tsp olive oil (toss after 1 minute) for 2-3 minutes. Season with pepper and parprika.
4. Add marinara sauce and toss lightly.
5. Place tofu mixture on polenta and top with cheese.
6. Fold lettuce wrap, flip it over and secure with toothpick.
*Serve with a dollop of Greek Yogurt.
(There is no un-messy way to eat this. At least it looks pretty before you open it. Don't forget to eat the lettuce!)
*One of the pics has a piece of Turkey in it. That's Karel's wrap, in case you wondered what mystery food I was wrapping up :)