2 eggs (1 whole egg, 1 egg white)
2-3 tbsp skim milk
Small pinch of mozzarella cheese
1 small roma tomato (sliced)
1 chive (chopped)
1. Preheat skillet, sprayed with non stick spray, to low-medium heat.
2. Scramble egg and milk and pour into hot pan.
3. Lightly scramble eggs until eggs begin to stick to bottom (fluffy omelet) and spread eggs so that you can not see the bottom of the pan.
4. Flip eggs when you can slid your large spatula under eggs, without eggs falling apart (a few minutes).
5. After flipping, place spinach, tomato and chives on half of omelet.
6. Remove omelet from pan and close omelet on your plate. Top with a little cheese and chives.
Side dish #1:
Asparagus, chickpeas, mushrooms and garlic - cooked in a little (1-2 tsp olive oil). Seasoned with pepper.
Side dish #2:
Several thin slices of Polenta (I store bought it to try it for the first time but you can make it with cornmeal) cooked on a nonstick pan w/ cooking spray. Sliced Polenta after cooking.