1/2 container reduced fat croissant package
Spinach mixture: handful spinach, 4 mushrooms (sliced), 1 garlic (chopped), 1/2 tsp olive oil, sliced onion (about 1/3 cup)
1. Cook spinach mixture on non-stick pan on medium-heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. Spread out 4 triangles of dough (1-2 per person: 90 calories each, 4.5g fat, 2g sat. fat), pressing as flat as possible, on a large cooking sheet sprayed w/ non-stick spray.
3. Add a little spinach mixture to top of triangle. Add a little cheese.
4. Roll flat edge of triangle towards pointed edge.
5. Lay on cooking sheet.
6. Bake at 350-degrees for 8-12 minutes (or until golden brown).