1-2 slices french bread (toasted)
Canned Tomatoes w/ spicy peppers
Green Jalapeno Pepper
Mexican shredded cheese (regular)
1. Heat two pans, one for homemade sauce (1/2 can tomatoes w/ onions and mushrooms) and one for the toppings (the sauce consisted of 1/2 can of the tomatoes w/ sliced/chopped onions and sliced mushrooms).
2. Heat toppings on other non-stick pan, on medium heat, w/ a little olive oil (1-2 tsp) until soft and golden brown.
3. Slice bread based on your exercise routine (bigger portion for more intense/longer workout for that day).
4. Top warm bread w/ a little cheese and chili flakes.
5. Place sauce on bread and serve with toppings on the side or on sauce.
(recommended: serve with a large salad. If using 1 slice bread, serve on smaller plate than for serving 2 slices).