Here's the recipe for 24 muffins and the nutrition profile. If you'd like the recipe for 92 muffins, just multiply each ingredient by the factor 6.25 (although that was the factor for 150 muffins, I ended up with 92).
Banana Oat Walnut Muffins
1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup egg whites
1 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp all spice
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp cinnamon
2 medium overly ripe bananas (mashed)
1. Preheat oven to 425 (I used a convection oven at the nursing home so I set it to 350 degrees).
2. Combine applesauce and brown sugar in large bowl.
3. Add egg whites and buttermilk.
4. In separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
5. Add the dry to the applesauce mixture.
6. Stir in the mashed bananas (I mashed them with a fork).
7. Fill your non-stick muffin tin (sprayed with non stick spray) with 1/4 cup muffin mixture. Top with a sprinkle of walnuts.
8. Bake for 25-30 min or until top is golden brown.
Serving - 24
Serving size - 1 (1/4 cup) muffin