I hope you enjoy my plant based recipes. Take a little time to review your diet. Rather than reducing calories....I say increase your nutrition. Don't eliminate, replace. The key is balance...in life, training and in nutrition.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving size: 1/4 cup
1¼ cup all purpose flour
1 cup oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
1 egg white
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar and applesauce in large bowl.
3. Add egg, egg white and vanilla extract.
4. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to applesauce mixture. Beat until combined.
6. Add oats to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Spoon 1/8 cup of dough onto non-stick cookie sheet (sprayed with a little non stick spray).
8. Bake for 10-13 min or until cookies are golden brown.
Nutrition facts per serving (1 cookie):
Sat fat: 1g
4 cup chopped tomatoes
1 cup chopped onions
1 jalapeño (optional)
2 tsp vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
2 clove garlic (chopped)
1 small cucumber (chopped)
1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
1 small mango (cubed)
1. Combine in large container. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Strawberry, Mandarin, Walnut salad
Romaine or Spinach
Mandarin oranges (if using canned, rinse under cold water for around a minute)