The meals I have for you today are likely typical meals that you may consume on a weekly basis. I have scrambled eggs and pasta w/ veggies. I decided to get a little creative with these meals...I hope you enjoy!
Scrambled eggs w/ toast
2 egg whites + 1 whole egg
2-3 tbsp skim milk
Veggies: Spinach, roma tomato, green bell pepper, garlic
2 pieces rye bread
1. Microwave eggs and milk for 2 min (stopping to scramble every 40-50 sec to prevent popping of eggs).
2. Toast bread.
3. Combine veggies w/ eggs and scramble in tupperware container.
4. Crumble bread in your scrambled mixture. Cover and give a shake or two.
Veggies w/ Pasta
1 serving pasta (per person)
Veggie mixture: Black beans, chickpeas, corn, mushrooms, spinach, green peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini
1/4 cup tofu (per person)
1 egg (per person)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook pasta in large pot.
2. While pasta is cooking, cook veggies in large skillet w/ 1/2 tbsp olive oil on medium heat. Stir occasionally.
3. When veggies are soft and slightly golden, add crumbled tofu and egg(s). Mixture together veggies w/ egg and tofu for 2-3 minutes.
4. When pasta is finished cooking, remove from large pot and drain.
5. Add veggie mixture to large pot.
6. Place 1 serving cooked pasta (per person) on veggie mixture (in large pot) and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil and your choice of no salt seasonings (ex. pepper).
7. Serve 1 - 1 1/2 cups veggie and pasta mix per person and enjoy!