I hope you enjoy my YUMMY mexican Wrap and Salad!
1 whole grain/high fiber wrap (I recommend around 100-120 calories since there can be a lot of empty calories in wraps)
Veggie meat crumbles
1. On medium heat, cook garlic, onion, mushrooms, corn and veggie meat in about 1-2 tbsp olive oil.
2. Heat your wrap for 15-20 sec.
3. Spread a little hummus on wrap and top with cheese. Top with washed alfalfa sprouts, tomato and basil.
4. Top wrap w/ veggie mixture.
5. Fold wrap.
6. If you have a panini maker (highly recommend getting one in order to take your sandwiches and wraps to the next level), cook wrap in panini maker for a few minutes.
Peach and tangerine salad
Tangerine (fresh - remove seeds)