Hope you enjoy my latest creations. And for the meat eaters (like my mom, dad, brother and Karel) my mom made a steak salad to go along with her fries and Carrot ginger Slaw. Enjoy!
Carrot Ginger Slaw
2 apples (shredded)
2 cups carrots (shredded)
1/8 cup juice (options fresh orange/tangerine juice, coconut juice, lime juice, lemon juice)
2 tsp fresh ginger
Optional: cranberries or raisins
1. Mix ingredients together. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Sweet Potato Fries
2 long sweet potatoes
Garlic salt (no salt)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.
3. Cut sweet potato (long way) to form fries.
4. Spread on baking sheet and toss with olive oil (about 2 tbsp)
5. Sprinkle with paprika and garlic salt.
6. Bake for 45 min or until golden brown.
Winter Fruit Salad
Oranges or Tangerines
*Homemade dressing - olive oil, spicy mustard, garlic
Add your choice of protein