Another warm delight from my kitchen. The flavors just keep on coming with every bite. Oh, so comforting....
Broccoli and Black Bean Stir-fry
(I'll leave the quantity of ingredients up to you...you really can't go wrong with too much/too little of each)
Vegetarian Boca Crumbles
Black Beans (if using canned, rinsed and drained)
1. On a non-stick pan, add 1 tsp olive oil, on medium heat.
2. Add veggie crumbles, garlic and onions.
3. As veggies are cooking, steam broccoli.
4. When broccoli is finished, add to veggie mixture.
5. Add in tofu and beans and give a toss.
6. Season w/ pepper, basil and/or oregano. Stir in a little salsa.