I hope you enjoy my latest creation. I just love pizza...anyway you serve it. The combination of bread, cheese and sauce makes me so happy. Now I have a new way to enjoy my favorite treat meal.
1 egg plant
Non stick spray
1. Turn Panini Maker to high.
2. Cut Eggplant into 1/2 inch (about) slices.
3. Rub eggplant with olive oil.
4. Spray panini maker with non stick spray.
5. Place egg plant on panini maker and cook for a few minutes (until it begins to grill). Remove eggplant with spatula and spray panini maker again before flipping the eggplant. Cook for a few minutes.
6. Spread a little marinara sauce on the eggplant. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Microwave for 20-30 sec. (or until cheese in melted) and top with fresh basil.