I hope you enjoy my sweet treat for the holidays, for entertaining or to give as a gift to a friend or loved one. Enjoy!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter-dipped Pretzels
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup natural peanut butter (I used Skippy natural)
Old Tyme pretzels
1. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 90 seconds. Stir and continue melting for intervals of 30 seconds, then stirring, until chocolate is smooth and easy to stir.
2. Melt peanut butter in microwave safe bowl for 45 seconds. Stir in a dash or two of cinnamon.
3. On a large baking dish or plate, lined with tinfoil, lay out pretzels.
4. One by one, hold the pretzel by the bottom with the two round edges ready to be dipped.
5. With a spoon in each bowl, spoon a little chocolate on one side of the pretzel and peanut butter on the other side. You can do both sides of the pretzel or just the front of the pretzel.
6. Chill for at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
*this would be a great dish to make with your kids and yes, licking the spoon after you are done is allowed :)