Noodly Scrambled Omelet
Leftover cooked pasta (1/3-1/2 cup per person)
2 eggs (1 white + 1 whole) + 2-3 tbsp skim milk (per person)
Veggies: mushrooms, green peppers, purple onions, tomato (roma), garlic (2 cloves chopped), spinach (you can never have too much of each)
1/4 container (per person) firm tofu (cubed)
2 tsp olive oil
Optional: hot sauce (less than 50mg of sodium per serving) and peanuts
1. Add olive oil to pan and heat to medium heat.
2. Add chopped veggies and tofu and stir. Cook for 6-8 min. Then add pasta (reheated for 45 sec.) and stir.
3. While veggies are cooking, scramble eggs in small bowl.
4. Remove veggie mixture and scramble eggs in pan (may need to use a little non stick spray).
5. Combine eggs w/ veggies and top with a little hot sauce and peanuts.