Warm fruity oatmeal
Fruit: peach, banana, strawberries, blueberries
1/2 cup skim milk
1 tbsp flax seeds
1/3 - 1/2 cup
Topping: cereal (Kashi Crunch)
extra: 1 tsp glutamine
1. Mix together cinnamon, flax seeds (ground) and milk in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Place fruit (sliced) in bowl and top with walnuts.
3. Add a little water to meet your consistency needs (typically I fill my oatmeal up so that you can still see the top of the oatmeal mixture but it isn't covering the oatmeal mixture).
4. Microwave for 2:45-3 min. Keep an eye on it for overflowing. May need to mix around 90 sec.
5. Stir oatmeal when finished (add optional gluatmine) and top with dry cereal.